Training Curriculum – SAP Human Capital Management
▪ Overview of SAP
✓ Evolution of SAP and its various versions ✓ Overview of modules and sub-modules in SAP HCM ✓ SAP Architecture (Concept of Layers) ✓ SAP Landscape (Concept of Servers and Clients) ✓ SAP Project Phases ✓ Understanding of various SAP symbols/icons viz. Create, Change, Display, Overview,
Execute, Save , Enter ✓ Frequently used terminologies in SAP HCM
- SAP Easy Access and Implementation Guide – Infotype and Infotype Ranges – Transaction Codes – Table, Feature, Schema & Rules – ERP, SAP, HCM, ECC, IMG, GUI, ABAP, BDC, PCR, EP, ESS, MSS – Groupings (Country Grouping, Employee Subgroup Grouping and Personnel Subarea
Grouping) – Authorizations – Key User and End User
▪ Enterprise Structure & Personnel Structure
✓ Enterprise Structure
- Client, Company, Company Code, Personnel Area, Personnel Subarea and
Organizational Key ✓ Personnel Structure
- Employee Group, Employee Subgroup and Payroll Area
▪ Organizational Management
✓ Overview of Organizational Management module ✓ Organization Plan and Plan Versions ✓ Creation of Organizational Unit (Department, Job, Position etc.) ✓ Assignment of Cost Centre ✓ Normal view of Organization Structure ✓ Graphical view of Organization Structure ✓ Difference – Expert Mode & Simple Maintenance ✓ Relationships between various organizational units ✓ Difference – Relationship & Evaluation Path ✓ Integration between Organizational Management and Personnel Administration ✓ Important infotypes (1000, 1001, 1007)
SAP – HCM
✓ Important transaction codes (PPOC_OLD, PPOM_OLD, PO03, PO10, PO13) ✓ Overview of standard reports
▪ Personnel Administration
✓ Overview of Personnel Administration module ✓ Overview of infotypes and Infogroups ✓ Maintenance of Infotypes ✓ Time Constraint Class for Infotypes ✓ Different Personnel Actions ✓ Employee Number Range ✓ Performance of various Personnel Actions ✓ Difference – Dynamic Action and Additional Action ✓ Important infotypes ✓ Important transaction codes (PA40, PA30, PA20, PE03) ✓ Important features (NUMKR) ✓ Overview of standard reports
▪ Time Management
✓ Overview of Time Management module ✓ Difference – Positive Time Management/Time Recording & Negative Time
Management/Time Recording ✓ Public Holidays, Public Holiday Calendar and Factory Calendar ✓ Employee Subgroup Grouping and Personnel Subarea Grouping ✓ Break Schedule ✓ Daily Work Schedule ✓ Period Work Schedule ✓ Work Schedule Rule ✓ Attendance Types ✓ Attendance Quota Types ✓ Absence Types (Paid & Unpaid) ✓ Absence Quota Types ✓ Counting Rule ✓ Deduction Rule ✓ Overtime ✓ Time Evaluation ✓ Important infotypes
SAP – HCM
✓ Maintenance of time Infotypes ✓ Important transaction codes (PA30, PE03) ✓ Important features (NUMKR) ✓ Overview of standard reports
▪ Payroll Administration (India)
✓ Overview of Payroll Administration module ✓ Pay Scale Structure (Pay Scale Type , Pay Scale Area , Pay Scale Group and Pay Scale Level) ✓ Creation of Wage Type Catalogue
- Wage Types for Basic Pay – Wage Types for Recurring Payments & Deductions – Wage Types for Additional Payments ✓ Wage Type Characteristics ✓ Processing Class, Cumulation Class and Evaluation Class ✓ Period Parameter ✓ Date Modifier ✓ Generation of Payroll Period ✓ Creation and understanding of Payroll Control Record ✓ Wage Type Model ✓ Allowance Grouping ✓ Reimbursements, Allowances and Perks ✓ Statutory components viz. Provident Fund, ESIC, P. Tax, LWF ✓ Integration of Time to Payroll ✓ Prerequisite of Payroll Run ✓ Creation of Remuneration Statement ✓ Overview of Payroll Run
- Setting up of Control Record – Setting up of Payroll Variant – Payroll Run – Test Mode – Payroll Run – Live mode – Generation of Remuneration Statement (Pay Slip) – Exit Payroll ✓ Important infotypes (Payroll India) ✓ Maintenance of payroll (India) Infotypes ✓ Important transaction codes (PA03, PA30, PE03, PE51, SM31) ✓ Important features (TARIF, LGMST) ✓ Overview of standard reports
SAP – HCM
▪ Additional Features:
✓ Thorough understanding of End-to-End Implementation of SAP HCM.
✓ Configuration of four base modules viz. Organizational Management, Personnel
Administration, Time Management and Payroll Administration (India).
✓ Provision of sample of Business Blue Print document of SAP HCM.
✓ Provision of study material strictly from interview point of view.
✓ Provision of case study.
✓ Assistance towards resume building.